Thursday 20 May 2010

'M6B1' more student housing, Paris



JDS architects have designed 'M6B1' - student housing in paris france. the site is located in a context that is in development. after fulfilling the required programming, the left over square meters were unfolded creating a spiral for social activities linking the ground floor to the roof terrace. considering the exterior of the building as generic as possible to respond to its unknown context, JDS decided to populate the inside of the social spiral with elements normally found on the exterior façade of buildings: light fixtures, flower pots hanging by the window, all of which contributes to the common space of students. designboom.com












3 comments:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your website, this is simple, but good article I have ever seen, I like it, I learned something today! Thanks!Letting agents in Leeds

    ReplyDelete

  2. I like your post ,now I must complete my research for my paper.

    ReplyDelete